Become A Host
Host our next training event at your facility!
About On Water Training:
BoatUS Foundation has launched an initiative to deliver On-Water training with the intent of developing a National program. For 2018 we are looking for a number of partners to conduct 10-15 pilot events around the country and are currently seeking venues. Typically these events draw between 40-60 students per day and are a great opportunity to market your facility or boat inventory.
Requirements for Venue:
- Must be able to provide 4-6 boats that are reliable, clean, safe-suitable for instruction
- Reasonable access to bathrooms/shelter
- Ample parking
- Dock space-open slips/header pier for practicing docking
BoatUS Foundation will:
- Provide captains-USCG licensed and trained in approved curriculum
- Market the event-through online properties, local event sites, print, and through access unique boater contact lists
- Handle all registration and billing-all student contact info can be provided upon request
- Provide day-of support-1-2 BoatU.S. Foundation team employees will be on site for the duration of the event handling all logistics
- Provide all relevant materials-lifejackets, promo items, and water
If you are interested in conducting an On-Water training event and/or know of a venue that would be ideal please fill out the form below. Should you have any questions please contact Alan Dennison at email@example.com or call 703-461-2878 ext 8353