Life Jackets for Events
As part of the Life Jacket Loaner Program, BoatUS Foundation offers free loaner life jackets for events that promote safe and clean boating. Life jackets can be loaner for the day, weekend or week for your event.
BoatUS Foundation will cover the cost of shipping the life jackets to your organization. All we ask is that you cover the costs of returning the life jackets to the Foundation and credit us at your event. We also love seeing pictures of the life jackets in use so make sure you send them our way. The program operates on a first come – first serve basis so get your request in early!
If you are interested in borrowing life jackets for your event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- The name of the organization and event
- Your name and contact information
- The shipping address for the event
- The date you will need the life jackets
- The date of the event
- The date you will ship the life jackets back
- The number of life jackets you need broken down by size.
- Example: 5 infant (0-30 lbs), 5 child (30-50 lbs), 5 youth (50-90 lbs), 5 adult (90+ lbs)
We do our best to provide jackets to everyone who requests them but we encourage you to request the jackets as soon as you know the numbers needed.